Tuesday, 2017-12-12, 1:19 PM
» Peace With Nature or Into The Wild MAKING OF
Peace With Nature or Into The Wild MAKING OF
First of all I had a few sketches:
Just to get a visual understanding on how it will look.
Then I started step by step make it in Photoshop CS4 :)
1. Took a macro photo of the leaf.
2. Added blur to the background.
3. Added some bokeh effects in the sky.
4. Placed better leaf texture.
5. Same here just on other side.
6. Cut out a man and a tea-pot from other photos.
7. Added some shadows.
8. Added wings from the fly and some shading on the tea-pot.
9. Cut a head of the fly and adeed some lighting to the tea-pot.
10. Lighting effects on the head of the fly and on same major places.
11. Final image.
About 2-3 hours of work.
All photos used in this manipulations is my own.
By Mindaugas Balčiauskas
Views: 1073 | Added by:
The following text will not be seen after you upload your website, please keep it in order to retain your counter functionality
Copyright © Mindaugas Balčiauskas Photography 2017